Sugardale Bacon Pancake Dunkers
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes Serves: 12
1 package of Sugardale Ready Bacon
Any store bough pancake mix
Maple pancake syrup
Optional: plastic squeeze bottle with 1/4" tip
1. Crisp the Sugardale Ready Bacon in microwave. Allow to cool on paper towels.
2. Meanwhile, prepare pancake batter according to package instructions.
*If using sqeeze bottle, pour batter into the bottle and cut tip (if necessary) to roughly 1/4"
3. Preheat a hriddle or non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Carefully pour or squeeze a long, oval-shaped amount of batter onto the pan/griddle.
Make sure it's wider than the strip of bacon. Fill the oval in with batter, then place a strip of bacon on top.
Squeeze or pour a small amount of pancake batter over top of bacon, just barely covering each strip.
Cook until golden on both sides, turning once.
5. Allow to cool slightly, then serve with warm maple syrup.